Need Frame Jig Cones Made

Hey Travis,i would be interested in one also.Mine is always filled with Harley frames,haha.Looks like you're using 2"X 4" steel for the frame work? Thanks.

I'll take one of those jigs kits as well when they are available. That is if you ship to Canada.
That's a real slick kit. I need the cones too.

Yes I'll ship to Canada. I'm not sure yet what shipping will cost though. I can use flat rate boxes in the US but internationally they are limited to 20lbs and the kits weigh more than that. UPS might be the way to go.

Hey Travis,i would be interested in one also.Mine is always filled with Harley frames,haha.Looks like you're using 2"X 4" steel for the frame work? Thanks.

2"x3" rectangle tube with a 1/8" wall. I've designed all of the brackets to work with 2"x2" square tube as well, but 2"x3" is preferred.

Alright guys I have the cones done. Took me a bit today get set up to do them but I'm all set up now. These have a 3/4" hole so you will need some 3/4 allthread nuts and washers. $60 a set shipped (USA) international available.
2012-03-15180826.jpg

2012-03-15180757.jpg

Travis said:

These should be ready around the first week of April (so a little more than three weeks from now). I'll probably offer a couple of different configurations and hope to come in closer to the $200 mark.

Very interested in a kit, Travis! That baby looks like just the ticket to get my amateur frame-mangling goin'!

Last edited:
Been kinda reluctant to make this post,hope it doesn't come out wrong.
This thread started with someone asking if anyone could make the neck cones. Many people then said they would be interested in a set if someone made them. I posted that I could,posted progress pics and finished pics. Since then only 2 people have picked up a set and 1 of those was about free for a trial run. My price to me is very reasonable since shipping is included and I have about 3 hours into each set plus material.
I don't do this to make a living,this is a hobby that I truly enjoy. Everything I do is at about cost, I can't get home from my good paying job fast enough so i can sit out here working for $5 a hour if Im lucky.
This thread started with many people wanting neck cones so the time and money was spent to make them then it turned into travis's frame jig thread (which is a hell of a nice set up).
I probably wouldn't even have posted this tonight if it weren't for to many cocktails lol but i just keep wondering. I have plenty of work to keep me busy but i look forward to any reason to work on the lathe. You asked,I delivered then nothing.
Damn I sound like a baby, I have typed this reply before and never hit send but its really kinda bugged me so here goes. Don't be to harsh on me lol

Been kinda reluctant to make this post,hope it doesn't come out wrong.
This thread started with someone asking if anyone could make the neck cones. Many people then said they would be interested in a set if someone made them. I posted that I could,posted progress pics and finished pics. Since then only 2 people have picked up a set and 1 of those was about free for a trial run. My price to me is very reasonable since shipping is included and I have about 3 hours into each set plus material.
I don't do this to make a living,this is a hobby that I truly enjoy. Everything I do is at about cost, I can't get home from my good paying job fast enough so i can sit out here working for $5 a hour if Im lucky.
This thread started with many people wanting neck cones so the time and money was spent to make them then it turned into travis's frame jig thread (which is a hell of a nice set up).
I probably wouldn't even have posted this tonight if it weren't for to many cocktails lol but i just keep wondering. I have plenty of work to keep me busy but i look forward to any reason to work on the lathe. You asked,I delivered then nothing.
Damn I sound like a baby, I have typed this reply before and never hit send but its really kinda bugged me so here goes. Don't be to harsh on me lol

I'm sure you will sell them, put them in the classified and shops sections and they will move better. Not a lot of people do their own frame work, so you are selling to a small percentage. I counted maybe 5 people who needed cones, and if you got rid of 3 sets, that's not too bad.

It is still a great idea, but lots of people talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. People like the guys who make custom parts for these bikes are the best, especially the forum members here. So many cool and innovative parts are made right here for reasonable prices.

Frame is out at the the sandblaster, any word on jig kits? Not trying to rush ya but I'm gonna need to start welding soon and would rather send you guys on this board my money over some website I find on the internet and have nothing invested in.

^^^^^ Same here Oxblood,as i have already sent Swbill payment for the cones. I am just waiting for Travis to give the word when the kit/plates will be available.Any updates Travis?

Thanks,Drog.

I've been working all day on taking pictures and getting everything ready to go. I'm working on the thread for the Shops section now. I'll post again very soon with the link.

Back