New guy in Killeen Tx.

Tommys75xs

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Ok so I have been lingering around for a few days and guess I should introduce myself. I am Tommy I am 25 and just picked up a 1975 xs650 on Craigslist this last friday for $300 bucks. I am stoked about it as I have wanted one for about 2 years now and my time has paid off. I currently have a 2004 Yamaha roadstar warrior with way too much to mention done to it and I have 2 custom built mini bikes I built. 1 is a trike hand built springer and a B&S 500cc V twin with a live rear axle and the other is a bobber with a GX200 in it and a 79 honda gas tank. I love anything with an engine and wheels and have been a gearhead sence the age of well um I am going to go with 5 cause I dont remember much befor that...LOL. Hope to learn as much as I can about this beautifull machine and meet some cool people along the way.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Welcome man! I haven't been here that long but there are a ton of awesome people here that are more than willing to go above and beyond to help you out and get on the road!

oh and Im sure you know this but ya gotta post some pics! :thumbsup:

Hey Killen. How you do'in. Spent 3 years there at Ft. Hood in the early 80's. Love it there. Lived in Nolanville for the most part. They still lockin people up in that town/.?

Just got into the xs a few months ago and love them. bulding a street tracker.

Rockdr

Welcome, Tommy. It'll be a blast.

The old xs's are a cult now, you know. We dance around fires half-naked and stuff, so get ready for the initiation. Start buying owl feathers, plastic fish and lots of fresh cow manure.

Welcome , got old friends in Killeen, in Amarillo Myself. Lots of cool stuff here, and knowledge...Just finished assy on My first streetracker about an hour ago!:bike::thumbsup:

welcome ya'll newbies, for ya'll living in the southwest the harvest classic is coming up in oct.22. welcome and stay safe out there.

Thanks Everyone I look forward to Getting this project started. I am going to hard tail it and go for a captan america paint job. We will see how it turns out I guess.

Back