Old Bike keep poppin UP

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
Its crazy that I find bikes that I built 30 years ago pop up for sale and even with the changes over the years they still look good. I have got so many ideas in my head that its scary for builds because I can look at a bike and right away know how I am going to cut it up. Now I know I make a lot of you sick when people like me or others take a perfect good bike and cut it up but its a brain thing LOL. I bought back a bike I built 10 years ago three owners later and now get the chance to make it better and then sell it so someone else could in joy it. I just missed on a drop seat that I built also 10 years ago and many owners later but had too many irons in the oven to pick it up but its here in NJ so maybe I will see it again. My plan for 2019 is to go out with a bang and I am building 3 XS650 chops with my buddy PHIL from Statenisland and two others that have been haunting me for a long time. All five will be sold in 2019 and I may have to go real old school and build a Chop Harley. I am building up all the builds - wire harness kits - battery boxes - and some other cool things to pass it on to my cousin who got a house with a garage and wants to start to keep this family building thing going on for many more years. I am going tomorrow to pick up number 55 build and maybe by end of next week number 56. So save those pennies because by FEB 2019 one or two may be on here or FLEBAY
DROP seat when I sold it and bike I bought back.
If I never say it enough KEEP CHOPPIN and in joy your family and friend on the holidays coming up.

Attachments

• drop seat xs650.jpg
    drop seat xs650.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 123
  • chop.jpg
    chop.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 160
Back