Parts Fitmet Engine/Case Protection Bars

This is the bike I am looking to fit the two piece engine guards. 79 SF from what I can decode from the VIN.

Any pics of those mounted on a similar bike would be great.

07-06-2014027_zpsd26bf79d.jpg

07-06-2014032_zpse01f7ee2.jpg

07-06-2014027_zpsd26bf79d.jpg

Thanks man...I'm really diggin it. Lots of work went into this by a fellow in St. Louis, I can't take any credit for it, just that I own it now.

Only changes will be some enduro tires ( live at the end of a steep, mile long dirt road with water crossings) and something different than black fenders and tank. Love the stock look and style, no need to change it in my opinion.

Other than that, it's dialed in very nice and is a treat to ride.

Looking forward to learning all about this bike and keeping it running like a top. Nice to have a clean slate from which to work and operate.

Still need to know about highway bar options. It will be nice to have something to hang the feet on as I am still getting used to the XS riding position after years on a BMW GSPD.

- - - Only changes will be some enduro tires ( live at the end of a steep, mile long dirt road with water crossings) and something different than black fenders and tank. Love the stock look and style, no need to change it in my opinion. - - -

Hi Stone Co,
nice bike! I'm sure you know that enduro tires will wear away quick but you gotta run what you gotta run, eh?
Most XS650s came with chrome fenders and most any year XS650 part will fit.
If chrome is your thing, betcha there's some in the parts for sale column.
And different colour paint is only a fizzover away.

Back