PICS

http://650rider.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=search&mode=results
A link for his posts on the old 650rider site.
Look in the author column for posts by TeeCat.
Thanks. How do I get to the old650rider site? I did the teecat search and found discussions on frozen calipers,but when I clicked to see his solution it wasn't there.My bike has issues as well. I would roll my bike out of the shed once a year when we would have a garage sale and the last couple seemed more difficult.Just thought I was getting weaker or the tires were too soft. Since I got it into my garage,I jacked up the front and the wheel doesnt turn freely.Checked the reservoir and its down some. Lots of corrosion under the cap. the brake lever wasn't working either. Thought I lost a spring somehow but when I sprayed some PB into the hole it springs back. Who has the best solution for this problem?

In the topics, column click it. It is a link to the thread.
If you are seaching something in particular enter that in the keywords and then the author.
In this case type caliper in the keywords and TeeCat in the author line. Then click the line in the topic column.

Thanks. Do you still have all those bikes or are they just the ones you've restored?
Yup, I have a hard time letting go of the bikes. Occasionally I'll restore and then sell one. Someone recently asked to see a group photo; I posted it in the Lounge in the "Mona Lisa" thread.

Hasn't run for 26 yrs.

Hi old boy,
there's full "how to resurrect a longtime parked bike" procedures available on this list.
Do you know whether or not it was parked because it didn't run and if so, what was wrong with it?
One thing for sure is that it'll need new tires.

Hi old boy,
there's full "how to resurrect a longtime parked bike" procedures available on this list.
Do you know whether or not it was parked because it didn't run and if so, what was wrong with it?
One thing for sure is that it'll need new tires.
Thanks. I hope I can find it by just typing you're quote in the search. I originally started a thread" 1973 shed release" but switched to "pics" because I just wanted people to see my project. I don't really want to post from 2 different threads and would like to go back to my first thread if everyone thinks that would be a good idea. I bought this bike with 200 miles on it. I parked it when I got married as my wife wasi fearful for my safety and still is. I can understand as my 23yr old son just came home with a kowasaki. ninja. On first sight I thought it was an 800 or so and my heart sank a little bit as he has never ridden anything before. The only thing missing is a turn signal and a tank badge and a missing bolt. Got some more pics and did some things I need to post later. Got to look at one more reply and then mow the grass,when i get done hope to figure out where best to post.

Back