Snowww!!!!

We got over 40 inches in 24 hours.........Welcome to western NY.

Attachments

• Snow 2010 001.jpg
    Snow 2010 001.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 177
Heres a few more pix of the white stuff...

Attachments

• Snow 2010 002.jpg
    Snow 2010 002.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 189
  • Snow 2010 003.jpg
    Snow 2010 003.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 143
^ Holy shit! I'll stop complaining about the 6 we got now..

It did give a chance to break out the new (to me) Toro snow blower I got. It worked like a champ after cleaning the carb.

Those carbs run lean from the factory. If you want any top end you'll have to rejet. Obviously they were jetted by the suits instead of the mullets.

I'm not quite that far north or west. Got 12-13 inches out there now.

15-20 more inches today, blowing like hell, and now it's getting cold. High tomorrow of 4f. Can't wait. I already had the snow blower out, but with it drifting all over the place it's an uphill battle.

Attachments

• mycar.jpg
    mycar.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 158
I had a couple hundred miles of pleasant though nippy riding through the mountains yesterday and this morning. Going to get an inch or two now thatwill last about a wk at most, then a week of clear. I happened to be in Buffalo during the record snowfall there several years ago, so I do know what a hindrance it can be....

I looked it up just now - Seven feet, Buffalo 2001, a day or two before Christmas. lol On my way to NYC where there was no snow at all, unfortunately.

Last edited:
15-20 more inches today, blowing like hell, and now it's getting cold. High tomorrow of 4f. Can't wait. I already had the snow blower out, but with it drifting all over the place it's an uphill battle.

You're catching up to us here in Western NY Travis. I heard we are going to get blasted again this weekend. Average snowfall here is 200"+ a season.

Spent 2 1/2 hours on the skid steer this morning heavy wet Cr#$ with ice underneath. Don't tell my wife or neighbors who pay me to do their drives, but I LIKE running the skid steer. Nothing like doing slo-mo donuts down a steep driveway in a 3.5 ton vehicle with an 8' bucket full of snow.

18+" here. I had 5' drifts in my parking spot. Took a little while with the snowblower buts it's gone now. It was crazy yesterday.

Lots of snow and wind in N.E.Ohio this morning, I'm about 60 miles south of the Lake Erie snow machine and it's ramping up full tilt.

I think I'll cozy up to the parlor stove and have a bowl of chili for lunch.

Back