SOUND OFF!! Lets hear your Baby Run

Found this on You Tube. Real interesting intake system, and I would like to know what cam he's running. I don't think it's rephrased.

TwoMany it happens on the return swing only? Can you replicate it at will? Or does it only happen with the camo pants?

Jut fired it up for the first time today :) still needs tuning. Stock straight piped, until my pipes from Gordon Scott show up

r0p2f4.jpg

Heres mine.

Left cylinder is getting some blow by and causing a misfire.

Looks like im tearing it down before riding season

Here's another vid of my bike idling with those ebay lighted spark plug cpas..not sure how long those are going to stay on there as I'm sure I'll have to keep a set of wires on hand if these decide to fail..which they will.

Here's another vid of my bike idling with those ebay lighted spark plug cpas..not sure how long those are going to stay on there as I'm sure I'll have to keep a set of wires on hand if these decide to fail..which they will.

Thread has now been changed to "Lets hear your favorite hip hop song" :laugh:

I have a question, Will an idle that low hurt your engine due to loss of oil pressure?
I was told by a Yamaha Mechanic " Even tho it sounds cool tho to idle at 1200+ RPM.
less you starve the top end of lube.
THOUGHTS??
You might think these are dumb questions, BUT I'd rather ask 10 dumb questions, than to cause one IDIOTIC failure...

Back