Wanted - Super Narrow Trees

Yeah that looks like it's ready for paint. You fucking idiot. Maybe you should get off the Internet and go make your dream weaver trees. Fool.

Someone's mad.

If you do it right you don't need all that bondo.

I'm running some mastercam right now. I can do that and point out that you don't actually know what you're talking about at the same time.

I'm just busting your balls, Byookanun.

I am just upset that we can't be best friends, cause it's obvious to me that my business could really benefit from your insight regarding the value of time and parts.

I hope someday you'll reconsider and we can be buddies.

Price on the first run parts was $375.00.

Probably not what the price will stay, but that price was for specific people who are demo'ing them before full production.

Despite Byookanun's in depth experienced opinion, the price will be comprable to others on the market of the same quality. Difference is that my manufacturer Turing process allows me to stay in stock more easily.

And and I'm sure it's a great idea for a business owner to run his mouth. Great for business.

I already have plenty of customers and repeat customers kiddo. Then again, motorcycle parts aren't a huge part of my business. They're just something I do because I like bikes.

I know some of your experience.

-running your mouth about things you don't know about

-bondo on parts

-refusing to answer simple questions when your mouth writes checks that your butt can't cash

No need to be so upset. Like I said, I'm just sad we can't be friends. Cause I envy you. I've heard about your experience everywhere I've been for years and years.

Shinya? Chica? Schaaf? They have NOTHING on a guy like you. You're a real pro, you are. :)

But in all seriousness, anyone who knows what it costs to setup and operate a cnc machine, the time it takes to design parts as models and output code, the price of materials, etc. knows that there's no cheap way to build these kinds of parts. And there's no BETTER way either.

If you think the price is too high, don't turn the waterworks on or fill your panties....just don't buy them and opt to build your own. Afterall, if you're such a badass you should be building all your own parts, casting your own bottom ends, extruding your own tubing, and scratch building your world famous choppers anyhow, right?

Or you can do like the rest of us do and utilize what the guys out there building stuff have to offer to save some time. I don't care if that means buying from me, from mullins, etc.

I was referring to $550 being too high then you run your pussy mouth time and time again then later say you're selling them for $375. Again...great for business.

Whatever you say, world class bike builder. I never once said anything about $550.00. Haha

With the kind of questions you ask in your threads, you come across as a regular old greybeard. I'm just in awe of your knowledge and skillset. Ordering *just* the right parts for your bike and getting a shitty attitude everytime someone says something you don't like.

---spending money...and bitching---

Holy crap....are you sure you're not my ex girlfriend?!

PS- I'm not worried about my business antics. They save me from customers like you. ;)

Also, I didn't say I'm selling them for $375. I said I've presold the first run of 20 for $375, but that that isn't indicitive of the manufactured price.

$375 was the price for the guys who are demo'ing them for me and giving me any feedback about what they dislike. A.K.A. guys who know what they're doing.

So let me put it bluntly. You would never get a pair for $375. For you they're $35,000.00, cause that's the cost of the machine you'll need to buy to make them yourself, you world famous corn country biker...haha

No it didn't fly over my head. Just wondered what your ignorant explanation would be. But all this coming from a guy who lives in a town with a population of less than 200 people explains a lot. You need to get out more bro and see the world. And if you do own a machine shop it shouldn't be hard to find on your tiny town...

Back