Wanted - Super Narrow Trees

Any chance you wanna just show off a bunch of your work to settle your quest of Internet ridiculousness? Let's see your work talk for you, hey guy? You're criticizing other people's parts. Where's the parts you've built?

Back up that mouth, chooch. (Good luck)

And then what? Compare who has the biggest cock? Come on man. Give it up already. Go build those trees. You got 20 people waiting.

Catalog? I think you have me mistaken for someone else. I don't own a Harley...

Your build thread it all the proof you need.

Had someone else build your wheels, ordered a set of bars, a set of wheels, a seat, tins....

You assembled a bike. Nice work, rob mc kiddo.

Yeah you're right. I did no fab work to anything. Just got it in the mail and bolted it right on. Shit you are fucking fool. Pick up the latest issue of the The Horse magazine then get at me bro...

The trend where I live is show room Harley baggers. Shit. The more Posts you make the more you sound like a bigger idiot.

Sure I assembled my bike. I didn't pay someone to do it. Santa's elves didn't put it together. Fucking fool.

So what you are doing is talking shit about every garage builder out there. Your business should be flourishing.

My business is flourishing actually.

I weld and do machining for multiple markets in this part of the country. Lol

But I get around to building parts for cool builders from time to time.

Don't be sad, and I'm sorry you're bummed, but I think your bike is a cookie cutter.

But if you like what you've assembled, that's what counts!

And I'm not talking shit about anyone else. I just think you're a choad.

Back