Triumph Scrambler style build

That looks like what I had in mind for an XS since around 1972 ( always thought Yamaha should have built a factory scrambler like the Brits .) I started with the intent to build a scrambler out of my bike but it has become more of a resto-mod kind of thing.

Sweet bike you got there .

Part way through the first cleaning. She's looking good, but was already good to begin with. Will post a few pics later when I'm done.

Gotta give props to the previous owner...he did a very good job, and did pretty much exactly what I would have done with her. I'm excited that she's with me now, and just bugged by the fact that the DMV isn't open today, so I have to wait till Tuesday to register & title her in my name.

I'm excited that she's with me now, and just bugged by the fact that the DMV isn't open today, so I have to wait till Tuesday to register & title her in my name.
Ya but the reason they are closed is for guys and gals like you.:thumbsup: Enjoy the day and thank you for your service. BTW I use to live north of Cheyenne, I don't remember November being great riding weather anyway.

I know this is an old thread but is that a Yamaha decal on the tank? If so, where did you get it? - Thanks

Back