UK Bobber Build thread

Thanks I am Carbon, absolutely, free is the best price of all! :)
The snow is a pain in the arse but I like it - I'm a big kid!
I will have a pint of the Miners Arms finest Ale for you!

Nothing much done yesterday as the weather is so bad - just too cold for the shed - so i went to the pub instead!

Wishing I hadnt now :)

Ordered an ignition unit today so hopefully that will be here this week and I can get the wiring finished off.

Yeah I know and I did but I was that pissed when I came out I couldn't find it in the snow! Eventually dug it out and went home.
Not the freshest this morning! Weather has closed in all day with blizzards and drifting snow. 8 to 10 foot drifts tonight with more snow coming down. Can't even see the X5 it's that deep. Tractor the only way to travel!

Yeah I know and I did but I was that pissed when I came out I couldn't find it in the snow! Eventually dug it out and went home.
Not the freshest this morning! Weather has closed in all day with blizzards and drifting snow. 8 to 10 foot drifts tonight with more snow coming down. Can't even see the X5 it's that deep. Tractor the only way to travel!
Oh hell diggin out the quad to go home :laugh:
that just don't sound to fun.
I really really like Florida weather.
even in the summer!:doh:
Stay warm n dry Mate.

Paul, bad luck with the snow.Go easy with the tractor.:laugh:I'm bitchin' about being cold and your dealing with 8 and 10 foot drifts.:doh:
Hell we need some of that snow here man,we're in a drought.

I'd start diging a tunal and line it with Xmas lights lol I would love it if it snowed that much here get a cuple of pics

Hey Paul there selling a big heater in the classifieds so u could get some thing done in yr bike and it won't be to cold

Hi Guys,

Worse again last night!

I am Carbon - Florida - you lucky lucky fellow! SubXS, I could dig a tunnel its that deep! John, you're welcome to it! Ill USPS some over to you :)

Tractor time this morning!!!

Drift.jpg

Yeah, just a tad! We usually get it quite bad up here in the borders, firtst good one of the winter and last I hope! Thats pic is ona good knee down bend - in the summer!
Hopefully, I will get in the shed (literally cant open the door at the moment) this weekend and crack on with the wiring. Ordered some braided sheathing to cover the heat shrink to provide some protection and hopefully it will look a little more pleasing to the eye.
Once I have all the connections done I'll test the circuits and see if I get a spark. I 'll then finish the fuel lines up, add petrol and go for start!

I know, the way I look at it, is that if I have messed up somewhere and need to make that hole a little bigger or grind that down, I'm not woryying about my lovely new powdercoat and paint -If I damged that I think I would go mental! :banghead:

Back