What have you done to your XS today?

I went and collected my XS build which has been stuck at the back of my lock up for around 2 years! Now sat in my new garage at home ready to be started on again...

Here it is with its little shadow! :laugh2:
IMG_0587.JPG

...measuring crankshaft alignment???

... a mechanical cure for ED...

...arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!:yikes:

... a machine for curing ED? :wtf:...

... I done outlived my dick." :(

ED - Eating Disorder???

Wow you got it!

Yeah, that's it. Lets go with that...

...Nope - not gonna fall for it...

Hahaha. Youze guyz simply crack me up.

But, since gggGary mentioned it, this project *does* involve the rise and fall of a 6" rigid member. He's gettin' closer.

If we could just keep his mind out of the gutter...

20180228_183001.jpg

I think I'm getting near completion...

G'day All,

What have I done today??
SDC13635.JPG
SDC13637.JPG
SDC13638.JPG
SDC13639.JPG
SDC13640.JPG
SDC13640.JPG

More like what have I done in the last two years!!

A lot of passion, perspiration and perseverance

Before, what cost me $2250AUD and the view that this would not take long at all.
I knew very little of the '76C which, became most apparent as my bank balance diminished

My 1976C lives
Had I have known what was installed was not '76 I most likely would not have purchased this machine however, now I think I am very coherent on this model and will look for the same for my next project, "sorry dear it just followed me home and I had to have it"

IMG_2584.JPG

Geedubya - Nice bikes! They do tend to eat into your bank account, especially those strays the follow you home.

G'day Paul,
I am predicting perhaps as to what will happen when this one is on the road.

I will have to try and not let the leader of the opposition know what is going on.

I have from experience realised that asking for forgiveness is much easier than asking for permission.

Before, what cost me $2250AUD and the view that this would not take long at all.
I knew very little of the '76C which, became most apparent as my bank balance diminished

Yeah I know all about that geedubya, my secret is I have trained the postie to sign for my parcels and drop them in the shed!

Back