XSJohn Memorial Patch--Orders only, Please

Hi Guys,

The patches are in the mail. I've sent out all of the ordered ones, including the one's to John's family.

If anyone else wants a patch, I can get Bonnie to make up more, however, our supply has now been used up. Please don't let that stop you from getting one if you want one, but just understand that it will take a bit longer.

Please post--especially the guys in Canada, Europe and Australia--when you get the patches, so I can be sure everyone who ordered got theirs.

It's been a privilege to be a part of this project, and I want to thank everyone involved.

With appreciation, Gentlemen!

Barb

Will post as soon as they arrive. Thank you Barb for the time and effort you have put into the organizing and posting of the patches.

Anyone get theirs yet? I trust the U.S. Postal Service like I trust a drug dealer, but by now someone should be getting theirs. Next day or two? Let me know, OK?

Thanks, Guys.

Barb. maybe I already receive it but I'm not at home now. I'm currently at hospital in another city because my girlfriend need a surgery that will be done today. I will be back at home next week.

Barb did all the hard work on this. I just held the hat while yaw'l threw money in! Depending on how the patches were send the mail may go a little slow because the envelope might be non machinable. (hand sorting) Gary, part time rural carrier.

:thumbsup:

xsjohnpatch.jpg

Thanks for posting that Travis. I was a little worried how the digitizing process would turn out with the $10 service I used. Apparently no worries. Kind of cool to see my work on Skull's concept come to fruition. And humbling to know something I took part in is honoring someone I genuinely liked and respected but never got a chance to meet.

I can't wait to get mine!

Thank you Gary and Barb!

Back