Yet another chop..........

Dont remind me:) think ill just keep it maintained for a year or so. Who knows. With all the doubles ive bought, wouldnt take much to put another one together.

So I've had a couple of people tell me I should name my build. O.K. How about Money Pending. Perfect......

No Carbon. I have to get some small brass pan head screws and bolts. The cast base was built at an angle. Maybe had something to do with its original setup. :shrug: So as soon as I get the hardware Ill put it back together. Not sure if the bracket I made is what I want to keep. Its a little boxy I think. Was thinking some bent rod like you would do for fender supports with a closed bung on one side and a thread through on the other. Ill have to stare at it for awhile longer :D.

Yeah Ill get it eventually. Been kinda lazy lately.
George I'm not sure how well that would go over with my fiances very catholic family :devil:
The light is a vintage Unity spotlight I think from around the 30s or 40s. It was either used on a boat or fire engine judging by the base (not shown in pics)

The saga continues........

Attachments

• 2013-03-02_12-43-33_400.jpg
    2013-03-02_12-43-33_400.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 207
Second times a charm! Did you sell the other engine? Wasn't that rephased?

No j, just a reg. Motor. Still have it. If i screw this one up somehow i have a backup. Once i have it all together i may let the other one go. Maybe not. :)

HELLRAISER is good. What family doesn't need a little sin :rock: With the engine mods and the exhaust set up it will definitely sound like it. Anxious to get organized and parts off to Hugh.

Back