Wanted - 1970-76 TX500/TX650/XS650 Fork sliders/legs, Font wheel hub and matched axle

raptorhertz

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for 1970-76 TX500/TX650/XS650 Fork sliders/legs, Font wheel hub and matched axle.Awaiting offers/info.

Ive got a complete front i just took off a 72' Trees to wheel /axel. Its all pretty rough. Fork uppers are rusty, as are the rims/spokes. Trees, fork uppers, and rim are all straight. fork lowers are good. Im not asking a lot for them, cuz i know there in rough shape.

Need to confirm two things:-Fork tube size 34mm and the front hub can support two rotors.IS ts for X2?Pm me the pics.Thanks

It is a 34mm set. The top triple clamp uses the fork tube top bolt, to hold the fork into the tree. but the front hub only had 1 rotor on it. An its the style that has 2 notches in the hub, with no bolts. I didnt know they made a hub with twin rotors that early. The other side of the hub has the speedo drive gear unit. Ill get you a pic of it all tomorrow if you want.
Kris

Heres a few pics. Ive got more, just didnt want to flood the post.
Ive got the axel too, just no pic, sorry.
100_0841.jpg

100_0837.jpg

100_0836.jpg

100_0833.jpg

I have the chrome outer nuts, rubber boots, chrome boot dust covers, metal slides, springs, spring seats, spacers, cap bolts for XS1B forks.
Dont have the outer tubes or inner tubes.

Back