Wanted - 1972 Front Forks and lowers (34mm)

thekinghimself

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I’m looking for a workable set of front forks for my 1972 XS. Actually, I specifically only need the lowers, but I’m expecting I’ll have to purchase the whole piece. :) If the fork tubes are not pitted, all the better. Otherwise, I think I can still get replacement tubes from Mike'sXS.

These are the ones to the 34mm down tubes, the lower forks are unique to the 1972 XS2 I’m afraid. (Only that year will do with my front wheel and disc)

Shipping will be to Los Angeles. I happy to pay a fair shipping price.

Please let me know If you have something for me, and shoot me an email to my personal address: jeff@thekinghimself.com with the condition and what you would want for them.

It’s very much appreciated! - Jeff

Last edited:
I have a complete front end for a tx500 with 34 mm forks tubes are pitted lowers are good i have read they are intechangable

Thanks everyone for your offers of help. I've run across a local welder who wants to take a crack at repairing my fork lowers. I figure I'll give him a shot. The lowers have cracks along the top where the fork seal sit. I'll know in a few days if this last ditch repair effort is a success.

Thanks again or all the helpful reply's.

I'll try and post pics of the repairs if they work out.

- Jeff

Back