For Sale - 1975 XS Street Tracker

I know all about the lazy :D I don't mind the questions and it is always better to get a feel before proceeding. The bike is still for sale, but if it does not sell I won't be heartbroken. It's not perfect by any means, but has most of the proper mods and honestly I have seen much less bike for more money. It is a capable daily rider that at this point needs nothing except...a daily rider :bike:

just seen the updates on this thread,,, thanks guys for the kind words specially Rex/blue,, he got me started on these TYPES OF carbs .. I mostly do inline four carb set-ups .. GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE, VERY NICE BIKE,, GLAD THE CARBS WORKED OUT WELL,, RICK

Heh....seems as though I can't give this away. Have 30 watchers on evilbay and one guy offered $1500, maybe I should have taken it? Not. This thing just needs to be riden and I can't seem to find the time with my other stuff. Oh well shoot me a offer if you care to.

Rwings, knock that watchers list down to 29. I'm one of the 30, hoping you can get your buy it now. Remember my pm? Lets see, a couple of mags and rear disc/swingarm setup for a few $$'s, and some yellow paint, aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!

racerdave, well if you want make a offer and use the parts you want. I have another set of tank decals that would go with. Never know what offer I might end up taking, just use the parts...hehehe

Ok heres the deal, I am in a need to sell position now and am going to offer this one more time at $1600 cash money. For a great daily rider with everything this has it is a complete steal.

Last edited:
Damn, really I can't believe I have had to drop this low, but circumstance has dictated the sale of my beloved tracker, really $1600 for all these parts? Guys are paying $1500 for stockers....must just be me

I wonder if local pick up only has something to do with it? It might limit you your buyers to a hundred mile radius or less with the price of fuel being $3.00 to $4.00 per gallon.

Bryan

oops, sorry bout that, I thought it said pick up only. It said Payment to be made in person. I wish it was closer, that's a great price.

Last edited:
Understood, but shipping is a hassle and fairly costly at $600+ I can drive to most points in the country for less. I certainly cannot include shipping for the bottom price. Really $1600 should about make it worth driving up to 1000 miles, but whatever.

I wonder if local pick up only has something to do with it? It might limit you your buyers to a hundred mile radius or less with the price of fuel being $3.00 to $4.00 per gallon. Just a thought.

Bryan

Ehhh...no reason to kick yourself, just was not meant to be I guess. I did in fact sell it locally today to a young tatoo artist who is quite excited about riding it. Did not get as much cash as I would have originally liked, but enough to make do and some free ink!!!

I kicked myself several times today.

If so 1,600 is a great deal, unbelievable deal, I will pay with 2 dollar bills or what ever you want, Help me get it to Texas and it is sold!

Back