member3480

RICH
Reaction score
Just putting the feelers out and looking for DEAD MOTORS
1977 to 1983 COMPLETE OR BOTTOM END
LOOKING in the TRI STATE AREA NJ-NY-CT-DEL-PA
and if you are close to WILMINGTON NC I will be down there too a
couple times in JAN-FEB
I got a couple projects going and need at leased three.
Let me know what you got
Thanks Rich:thumbsup:

Closed everything up just working out of a one car garage at my home and doing some bikes I always wanted to build. I can work at my slow ass pace and just have fun.
NO PRESSURE HAHA:laugh:
I was at a bike show and there were some XS650 there so I walked over and started to talk to the people looking at the bikes and the one owner and he was so proud of his build and the people around it were asking questions and I answered some of them for them on the bike. The one guy asked me who I was and I told him I am the original builder of this bike 4 yrs ago. HAHA The guy bought it from the guy I sold it to broke it down and painted it ...It was cool looking. AS a builder I always mark my bikes one way or another so I can tell if its one of mine on the frame. So I guess I got a couple more in me for people to see.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
RICH

I got an engine if u need it Rich. Have one with the top end dismantled and one still in a bike. Let me know. Keeping one to rebuild. Maybe we can work something out. Just over here in Delco. The one came to me dismantled so don't blame me for the condition haha!
John

Back