For Sale - 1978 Custom Hardtail bobber, Project 75% complete

ugottalovewagner

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
*PRICE LOWERED TO $1800*
Im selling my 1978 hardtail bobber project. This comes with almost everything you need to finish. This has brand new forward controls, a custom 2 to 1 intake with a mikuni 38mm carb, single seat, a front white wall tire that has never been mounted, sportster gas tank, custom 1 inch ape hangers that reduce to 7/8 to mount controls, rear fender is all mounted. I have a clean titled neck that will go with this, and a brand new vin plate that can be made for the frame. Needs a rear tire, a battery, and lights. Im asking $1800 obo. Comes with all the leftover parts from the parts bike as well. I live in Lincoln, NE let me know if you have any questions $2900 invested and over 100 hours of my time. Ill try to get more pics if anybody is interested Here is a list of the stuff I have bought:
Parts Bike $1200
Hardtail Frame $600
Ape Hangers $100
Seat $100
2 to 1 intake $175
Rear Fender $100
Forward Controls $75
Front Tire $100
Extended Cables $40
Key Switch $16
Gas Tank $100
Rod Ends #20
Linkages $25
Carb $150

Total $2901
2ylvbe8.jpg

x2wi0y.jpg

Last edited:
Don't have a way to take more pictures right now. The intake is a custom one made by Joe of Wiseguy Choppers. there is a thread on here with a few people who have used one. the carb is a 38mm mikuni roundslide off of an Ironhead sportster. It still needs to be jetted for the xs but ive heard a bunch of people having good success with this setup. I gues nobody wants to buy the bike just interested in my intake lol

Don't have a way to take more pictures right now. The intake is a custom one made by Joe of Wiseguy Choppers. there is a thread on here with a few people who have used one. the carb is a 38mm mikuni roundslide off of an Ironhead sportster. It still needs to be jetted for the xs but ive heard a bunch of people having good success with this setup. I gues nobody wants to buy the bike just interested in my intake lol

Where are you located?

Back