For Sale - 2-1 Exhaust and a bunch more

LilBill

XS650 Member
Reaction score
i'm selling off all my 650 stuff (just don't have time for it anymore) so i'll be listing stuff here and on some other boards for folks that are into these bikes. i had a good long run with them but i'm moving on so it's time for me to downsize. i'm listing the pipes first but as i dig stuff out i'll be listing more. if anybody wants to drive to hot springs arkansas i'll make them a package deal on a truckload of stuff.
i'm asking $125 shipped for this exhaust
pipe1.jpg

pipe2.jpg

pipe4.jpg

just a bunch of leftovers from several 650 builds. 1 running electronic ign motor. 1 stripped out long block i used for mockups so i wouldn't have to wrassle that heavy sumbitch. a nice xs1 frontend, some wheels,seats,tanks,a 750 twin parts bike, carbs, misc motor guts, 35mm forks,side covers, instruments,controls. pretty much a full pickup load (long bed). i'm thinking like $500 for everything. i just want it gone.

I'm lookin for carbs that have the white plastic 90 degree hose barb drain under the float bowl....got that somewhere in yer pile?

i've got some people looking at taking all of it so i don't want to piece it out just yet but that could change. if i did sell the motor outright i'd want $75. it was a running motor i just took the crank and transmission out of it to make it lighter. shipping would be a killer though because of the weight and size. last motor i shipped thru ups was almost $100, arkansas to south carolina.

LilBill,
Help me please, I need the fork ears and headlight bucket for an XS1 in original green, along with an original XS1 seat.
Might you have those and be prepared to sell those separately???? PM me please........
Al

If you have some 74-79 19/18 alloy spokes (preferably 77-79 but will use 74-76 too esp if you have the front brake assembly) and decide to part out then let me know.

Thanks!

Back