For Sale - 2 1975 XS650's

lidirtrider

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
So, I have 2 75's that I need to sell. The time has come where life is just too damn busy. The first is complete runner, that has mostly completed its transition to a cafe racer. Some parts that are on it: Cafe tail section, Dave Quinn shocks, Hughs Hydraulic clutch, Clip-on bars, after market master cylinder, brembo front caliper, stainless brake line. I just need to replace the battery. There is prob more but I just can't remember.

The second is bobber project that never got off the bench. Frame hasn't been cut except for all tabs and reflectors and what not. to start, the motor was completely rebuilt with a highs rephrased crank and cam, and a hughs 750 big bore kit. 16" rear wheel, and lowered with rebel shocks, harley peanut tank, solo seat. I also have a ton of parts that haven't made it on yet. tc bros forward controls, a set of carbs, hughs pma, etc, i set out with a lofty goal, but its been a couple years and I just don't have the time and resources to get it done.

I'm thinking I'd like to get $4k for everything in one shot. I have so much stuff in the garage to go with both these bikes, I think it'd be worth it. Someone with a little time and motivation, could these 2 bikes around quick and for more than what i'm asking.

Now that the nice weather is here, I'm going to take some pics, and inventory everything, to make a more complete ad, I just wanted to get this out there now in hopes that a few people see.

Last edited:
Couple of pics
95C1F3D8-3017-4D47-B940-C13FFA928717.JPG
3631356B-0494-4137-84D5-CC397337A30E.JPG

Back