Make Offer - 2 titled frames

IowaBoy

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I am just seeing who is interested in a titled frame. I have two of them I am not sure of I will get around to using anytime soon. Neither of them have been chopped for hard tails. Anyone interested shoot me an offer I will get the titles out and verify the years and will send pictures.

Ben

One frame is a 79 the other an 80. Neither have been chopped in half. 300 each or make an offer for both. I may throw in some other parts if you buy both.

Ben

Posted via Mobile

Sorry for the delay guys. More info right here. one frame is a 79 the other is an 80. both have swing arms. the 79 the rear loop of the sub frame has been trimmed off. On the 80 the sub frame loop was removed and the front portion of the sub frame (where the stock seat would sit) has been lowered some. both factory shock mounts are intact. I havent done anything with these in a couple of years. I am asking 300 eah or make an offer, if you buy both I mihgt throw in a few extra parts. Both frames do have titles. Only posted one picture since both frames look nearly the same.

Ben

Attachments

• frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 132
Back