For Sale - Beck Built Fab 2 into 1 Intakes!

DB90

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hello all! I had mentioned on a thread about 2 into 1 intakes that I was going to be venturing into building them. Well, the time has come! I just launched my online store where they can be purchased. (Don't worry @Charles13 yours will be on the way very soon!)

At the moment I am offering raw steel and polished stainless versions. In the future I will have a couple more options.

They are all Tig welded with laser cut flanges and the stainless intakes are fully back purged.

They are made to order so bear with me.

Here is the link to check em out!

Beckbuiltfab.bigcartel.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240227-235741.png
    Screenshot_20240227-235741.png
    523.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20240227-235800.png
    Screenshot_20240227-235800.png
    521.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20240227-235806.png
    Screenshot_20240227-235806.png
    524.5 KB · Views: 48
I have been running a 2 into 1 intake with a vm34, still not completly sold on the performance would love to here how these perform

Got one from some people called the rebel spirit. What I’m finding is there seems to be a lot less draw into the right cylinder probably due to shorter length on that side. Left cylinder exhaust pipe and spark plug indicate the difference in mixture. (I just put two new baffles in the exhaust and the left exhaust has a lot more carbon build up compared to the right). Also my thigh keeps hitting the carburetor so well see might just go back to two.

Attachments

• IMG_2701.jpeg
    IMG_2701.jpeg
    548.9 KB · Views: 16
Got one from some people called the rebel spirit. What I’m finding is there seems to be a lot less draw into the right cylinder probably due to shorter length on that side. Left cylinder exhaust pipe and spark plug indicate the difference in mixture. (I just put two new baffles in the exhaust and the left exhaust has a lot more carbon build up compared to the right). Also my thigh keeps hitting the carburetor so well see might just go back to two.

Gotcha. I don't have any experience with the rebel spirit ones but I've heard mixed reviews. I could be mistaken but I think my intake has the carb mount just a tiny bit closer to the center than those ones.

Back