23" Xl250/ 500 Rim & Tire $100 + shipping

23" Xl250/ 500 Rim & Tire $100
tire and rim are in great shape.

Attachments

• 23.JPG
    23.JPG
    262.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
That's definitely not a SR500 wheel even if it was on an SR500 (which is doubtful). U.S. market SR's (78-81) all use cast 19" disk brake equipped front wheels either the same or at least interchangeable with Special XS650's (can also use XS650 wire spoke wheels on SR's). Mounting a drum brake on XS650 (not XS-1) forks takes some serious engineering.

It's most likely a 79-80 Honda XL/XR/CR dirt bike wheel. Finding 23" tires is said to be very difficult.

You are right Just Plain Bill. Someone on ChopCult did a little homework for me and informed me that it was in fact from a 23" Xl250/ 500. Thanks for lookin' out man.

OK fellers, trying to fund my XS650 build off/Greasy Dozen(#3) build here.

I'll do $100 plus shipping!

hey im talking to your buddy, says he's building a bike for you and youre looking for parts. we're trying to work out a trade for somethings. are you looking for anything? he says he need a rear drum wheel. pm if you do. id be into some trade for your products. if you need anything else let me know in the pm too.

hey im talking to your buddy, says he's building a bike for you and youre looking for parts. we're trying to work out a trade for somethings. are you looking for anything? he says he need a rear drum wheel. pm if you do. id be into some trade for your products. if you need anything else let me know in the pm too.

By the way, no one is building a bike for me.

Preacherman couldn't afford me and my skills lmao...also it's GD#2 lol

Honestly you should be charging more for the quality stuff you are cranking out homie! Your new jockey shift set up is sick. I hope dudes on this forum are paying attention to whats rollin' out of Jumpstreet Customs!

Back