Make Offer - '77 XS650 Parts - 35mm, tank, lights.....

Bump. If someone wants everything else I have in here, I'll do $150 for everything. I will make a complete list of everything I have when I get time. Pickup would be best because of the size would make shipping quite high. I'm located in southern Wisconsin, about 30 minutes from Madison.

Bump. Feel free to send me offers on this stuff. I will sell stuff for dirt cheap, I just need to clean out my shop a bit. Open to trades as well if they are engine or electrical parts, not interested in frame or suspension parts.

Bump, still have a lot of it. I will post a more detailed list of what I have when I get home tonight. One thing is the frame is sold, but the swingarm is still available.

Alright, here's a pretty good list of what I have left, and I threw up some new lower prices to see if anyone is interested. Only thing I'd be interested in trading for is a set of pod filters for some BS38's or an OEM stator cover (small disc mounted to side cover above stator.)

Front brake master cylinder, brake line block that mounts on lower triple, brake lines - $20 + shipping.
Rectangle airboxes (bad filters, will remove filters to reduce shipping weight) - $10 + shipping
All motor mount brackets - $5 + shipping
Fenders, taillight (cracked lense) - $10 + shipping for both
Full set of turnsignals (one tiny crack in a lense) and taillight - $25 + shipping
Centerstand - $5 + shipping
Clutch perch - $5 + shipping
Shocks (rusty) - FREE + shipping
Lower triple - $15 + shipping
Front axle, nut, spacers, speedo drive unit - $5 + shipping
2 x Rear brake lever - $5 + shipping (each)
Gauges - $30 + shipping

Last edited:
I have a 76 xs650 and want to install a second rotor and caliper. Will a 77 work on my bike? Do you still have caliper, rotor, lines? Can you send me couple of pics? Thanks

I would like the left and right stays on the rear signal lights, that enable you to connect to the frame. Would you sell those without the lights as I have a working set of lights? Perhaps you don't even have them anymore?
thanks

Back