anyone into motox?

swbill

Slacker garage shop
Reaction score
Can't wait until Wednesday after work. We are heading to REEEEDBUUUUD for the pro nationals. My son has been racing for 8 years and we do this every year. They do amateur practice on Thursday then amateur racing Friday,more Friday and Saturday night on the night track and the pros race Saturday afternoon.More amateur racing on Sunday.
what a blast, 5 days of PARTY!!!!!

I used to live in Buchanan. Redbud is so much fun. I only lived there 2 years and only got to go to one event. It was great. Wish I could go again.

I just moved from Upstate NY to Arizona. I always made it out to Unadilla National. Been going since i was 18 about 10 years. I haven't raced since I broke my wrist at Unadilla Pro Am 3 years ago. Gonna miss it this year :(

But at least this year so far I got to go to Phoenix Supercross, Vegas Supercross (which was absolutely the best racing i've ever seen) and went to Hangtown for the season opener, but wasn't a fan of the track.

This was last year just practicing at a local track in NY.

Can't wait to catch RedBud Saturday. It's really cool that they show the first moto's live. Now only if we could get them to do both :D

Attachments

• Walden1.jpg
    Walden1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Walden2.jpg
    Walden2.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Lack of riding due to this. This is what happens when your from the Northeast and take your 250f to Glamis.:(

Not sure how to make these right side up. For some reason they show up vertical on my mac but horizontal on here.:shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_0937.jpg
    IMG_0937.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0938.jpg
    IMG_0938.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0940.jpg
    IMG_0940.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0993.jpg
    IMG_0993.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 92
Im really into supercross/motocross. Ive watched every race for like the past 7 years Ive been to redbud, anaheim, san diego, phoenix, stl and indy. I just moved back to stl from phoenix where I was working for Thomas alves of the jeigermeister ktm freestyle crew. anyways I raced motocross for along time in Indiana then raced some hillclimb here are a couple pics of the racing. National #4 BTW

Attachments

• round 71.jpg
    round 71.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 80
  • round 41.jpg
    round 41.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 75
  • muskegon 1.jpg
    muskegon 1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Frentz_X_P1090176.jpg
    Frentz_X_P1090176.jpg