Are You A Motoholic?

ReycleBill

Part Time Tyrannicide
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Are you a motoholic, hopelessly fighting a motodiction you cannot seem to overcome? If yes, then hope is finally here as Motorcycles Anonymous opens its doors and allows members to freely submit to the 13 Steps and go forward with their lives by submitting their stories of hopeless motodiction to the world.

And be sure to check out our wonderful sponsors who make this service possible: http://motorcyclesanonymous.blogspot.com/p/sponsors.html

PS. Thanks Travis!

Last edited:
Yer welcome! Spotted a couple of typos, but what the heck, it's readable.

Looking forward to other "confessions"!

I don't have a problem! I can quit anytime I want to. Really, I'm just a social rider. And during the holidays. That's it. And weekends. And most of the week. But that's it.

I have given it up for about two months now. But it's starting to get to the time of year when I always relapse.

I don't have a problem! I can quit anytime I want to. Really, I'm just a social rider. And during the holidays. That's it. And weekends. And most of the week. But that's it.

I have given it up for about two months now. But it's starting to get to the time of year when I always relapse.

I hope you'll send me your story so I can post it.

Everytime I get some cash, i buy a new two wheeled machine, sometimes even old El Caminos.... I may be a motorcycle hoarder. Stopped counting them long ago, after I broke the twenty mark. However tis the season, and my garages are getting more spacious by the week. Almost makes me sad. I'm going to buy some new toys tomorrow

Back