HELMET STORAGE WARS

I thought about the visibility... I never thought to buy a white one though. In actual road conditions I jink the bike around in a way to catch the caged fellers eye... I worry though, now that everybody wants to call the cops on each other, some cat might think I was intoxicated... loud pipes help too, and hand signals... ;) I hope the religious exception law passes, then I'll join the church of snoopy or some-such. It's unclear however if one must actually wear the funny cloth headwrap, or if it's ok to just buy a membership card and ride with naked-dome... or mouse-ears... Best! 40 N
When in traffic I usually use hand signals as well as signal lights when turning left. Wonder why I don’t do it on right turns🤔

When in traffic I usually use hand signals as well as signal lights when turning left. Wonder why I don’t do it on right turns🤔
I point... wave my hand and wag my finger... both directions. Ya gotta be pretty deeply engrossed in your phone messages to miss all that.
...and yet people do. :cussing:

Actually, once in a while, I give right turn signal with right arm, and left arm...as in look mom, no hands... but not very often. Our village of some 600 rural folk is mostly orchards and cattle, grave danger of being left alone, mostly. The fellas that work in the orchards are mostly brown skinned people from the RoW, as in not native men, nice fellas...they generally get 'round on quads, with no beanies naturally, or license, or plate, and the cops leave them alone... The fuzz have never stopped me since 20 years, and on that occasion I talked the cop into quitting his job and joining my union local... Go figure! They do respond to dead bodies and gunfights, according to their radio traffic.

Back