For Sale - BS34 Carbs rebuilt by Oldskool, New JBM Manifolds, Diaphragms, & UNI Filters

jdizon

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
Bought these for plans of a 3rd xs650 build but decided to pickup a non xs project so it's up for sale. Never used. They were rebuilt from Oldskool. Check the original thread.

I'll sell them for 300 shipped in the lower 48 states.

http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29553&highlight=bs34

SOLD

These were sent to Rick for a rebuild a few months ago. Have a look at his website to see what he does to these. I supplied him with JBM diaphragms to install. He supplied and installed a new brass fuel T and the rest of the parts used in the rebuild. They were jetted for UNI filters and a commando exhaust. I sold the 82 I was going to use these on while Rick was doing the rebuild. I used them on my 72 last week so I would not be without wheels while the BS38 set were getting some attention. They have 24 miles on them. Inline filter was used. I have receipts for JBM manifolds & hose clamps, Oldskool rebuild, and UNI filters. I would keep them, but I only have stock early bikes and do not see myself buying a Special anytime in the near future. $325 plus the ride.

SOLD

View attachment 33069

View attachment 33070

View attachment 33071

View attachment 33072

View attachment 33073

View attachment 33074

Back