Chain rubbing tire

OK first off, thanks to everyone for the input.
Iv checked and adjusted alignment as yamadude suggested with string. Also with the method suggested by Jim, done while riding on a flat/straight road. I'm now fairly confident my rear wheel is aligned correctly.
Jim, I'm not sure how to go about checking sprocket alignment but I'll do some reading. I believe wheel spacers are correct.
5twins, I'm hoping to get through the summer as is then do brakes this winter. But iv done as you suggested and re-positioned the brake arm.
Fred, it is 104 links including the joining link and it is a 34 tooth sprocket. The more I read about this the more I agree. As it is there's barely any clearance between the tire and the swing arm on the other side. Also I changed the cotter pin.
20210512_174309.jpg
20210512_191023.jpg

OK first off, thanks to everyone for the input.
Iv checked and adjusted alignment as yamadude suggested with string. Also with the method suggested by Jim, done while riding on a flat/straight road. I'm now fairly confident my rear wheel is aligned correctly.
Jim, I'm not sure how to go about checking sprocket alignment but I'll do some reading. I believe wheel spacers are correct.
5twins, I'm hoping to get through the summer as is then do brakes this winter. But iv done as you suggested and re-positioned the brake arm.
Fred, it is 104 links including the joining link and it is a 34 tooth sprocket. The more I read about this the more I agree. As it is there's barely any clearance between the tire and the swing arm on the other side. Also I changed the cotter pin.View attachment 191169View attachment 191170
Good looking bike!
You keep it nice and clean.

Dunlop tires can run a little big in that model, IIRC. Use your string to measure swingarm pivot to the center of the rear axle on each side. They should be exactly the same.

Back