check out this craigslist add!!

I like it a lot, just because it is that different. That being said it's not one I would build for myself. I really dig out of the box thinking tho. With both the 21's front and rear, almost has an old board tracker look to it and a bit of a low rider at the same time.

The one thing I don't like about it is where the kick stand is.

There is only one XS out there that I might consider picking up without building it. Only because it was the one that made me fall in love with XS "choppers"

The one thing I don't like about it is where the kick stand is.

There is only one XS out there that I might consider picking up without building it. Only because it was the one that made me fall in love with XS "choppers"

care to share what bike it was...it might make a good thread...

btw - the tires make it look like a bicycle imho...otherwise a cool bike.

care to share what bike it was...it might make a good thread...

btw - the tires make it look like a bicycle imho...otherwise a cool bike.

Nope!! :D I will give you a clue though. It was sold on ebay roughly a year ago.. Took a lot of restraint to keep from buying it. Even talked to the seller post sale to make sure it went through.....

Crazy part is that I didn't really build one like it, just it was the first one that I saw that made me decide I wanted an XS650 for a build.

Posted via Mobile

Last edited:
my bad. Allow me to reph(r)ase...{Get it it?...rephase / rephrase?:banghead:}

I'm guessing the XS that made Jimmy fall in love with XS Choppers was made by the Fong Brothers?:thumbsup:

It would be accurate for me!:D

I love that bike... except for the tail light, kick stand, spinger front end, and the fact that it's a chopper. haha
Very cool bike.

And the seller's album cracked me up... a bunch of detailed shoes and a chopper. What in the world.

EDIT: I just noticed the price. hahahahahaha

I like that "Jack Daniels" fuel guage on the side of the tank. Not sure about the gold paint on the frame but it's a cool bike.

The kickstand on the right would really bother me. Other than that, I LOVE IT. Very classy without being overly flashy.

I ain't been here long, but was it the monoshocked cafe build? Cause that is the one that got me over here. And I don't like cafe bikes.

I already said I like it, but I don't think I like the way the rear axle plates are welded, or the angle. I still like it tho.

I love that bike... except for the tail light, kick stand, spinger front end, and the fact that it's a chopper. haha
Very cool bike.

And the seller's album cracked me up... a bunch of detailed shoes and a chopper. What in the world.

EDIT: I just noticed the price. hahahahahaha

What's wrong with the price? My last xs went for 4,000. Hoping for 5,000 on the next one:thumbsup:

Posted via Mobile

Back