Wanted - chopper parts what do you got let me know.

ratfinkd1

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Looking for chopper parts if you got some you've moved around for other things let me know what you got I have a 1980 picking up an elswick hardtail next month. So wanna start gather parts.

Just a update on this wanted post. I now have a tank and headlight. I'm lookin for a solo seat pan not covered, apehangers(12",14" and maybe 16" as soon as I know what size I'll repost that) rear fender(going with the thinnest tire possible so old school style fender), and tail light (old model A style or spartco limp dick is idea so far). I know there are a lot of other thing I'm gonna need so again let me know what you have layin around. Thanks for all the replies to this post. PM or just repsond here. Please add pictures of parts it'll speed up the buying process.

how about this:
springer.jpg

The price on the springer is probably out of range for this build and not sure if thats what I want to do with it. The bars are not what im looking for really just some traditional apes nothin fancy.

Thrasin that maybe a doable deal.... I'll collect some pic of what I like and what the finished seat is going to look like. If you want you can pm me some pic of ones you have done. I want to spring seat and have a front pivot mounted to it.

What is the springer for? I have a 650 bobber going together but I just picked up a sportster already hardtailed and am looking for a front end for it. How much did you want for it?

It was just holding up the front end... had been stored in the backyard for years. :)
It was actually a rear ten speed bike wheel. So I only did one wheelie..... NOT :)

My buddie had to pull it out from behind a wall of shrubs. No title so parts bike it is.... but not much XS650 left. Motor, frame and rear end have new home in So Cal now...

Back