For Sale - CUSTOm built Wassell tank narrowed,frisco,etc $650shipped obo

visimpact

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Sold! CUSTOm built Wassell tank narrowed,frisco,etc $650shipped obo

If you are building a lanesplitter chop this tank is for you! This started out as a wassell tank. I narrowed it, welded on a ridge, fuel site tube and new brass gas cap from lowbrow and I made a new tunnel as well. This tank sits so high on the back bone its almost floating over it. I painted it gloss black and pinstriped it with gold stripes and added several more coats of clear. This tank has been internally sealed and is ready to go. Just add your favorite brass 1/4 inch npt petcock and go. Tank capacity is approx. a little more then 1 and 3/4 gallons. $650 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 gets it. I will also ship out of country but shipping will be more. Contact me here or direct mmpp71@visualimpact2.com
www.visualimpact2.com
Thanks for looking Mike Visual Impact

friscogoodness030edit.jpg

friscogoodness026edit.jpg

friscogoodness025edit.jpg

friscogoodness003edit.jpg

friscogoodness004edit.jpg

Last edited:
I'm doing another pretty cool one now. It's a low brow/CCW peanut tank narrowed and retunneled. It's not as frisco as this one and has a double ridge down the center. It looks really good on a xs frame though since it doesnt sit as high up on the backbone.

Post pics when your done. I'm always look forward to seeing your work. This black one would have been perfect for one of the three XS builds I have going right now, but I'm a little far out from fitting a tank right now. I may just give you a shout to commission another one to be built.

Keep up the good work brother!

Back