crash

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Where is my daddy?

Attachments

• 100_3592.jpg
    100_3592.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 306
when wifey leaves the bedroom, my two dogs do that. I try to get them away, but, wife always bulldozes her way thru the door, and smacks 'em on the nose. Sometimes cant tell who has more common sense.

or... you come home and the've eaten the covers for the ouside spigots on the house off in the middle of a freeze.....or...one of them has become allergek to SOMETHING and chews her ass all night.......or.......the way they look so stupid when they know you have milkbones in your pocket.....

we think my Daisy dog is allergic to food coloring. we switched to IAMS, and has seen a huge reduction in ass chewing.

- we have had that problem before too - today we make our own dog food...cook up a big pot of vegetables, vegetable peelings, garlic-not too much, meat cuts, olive oil, cod liver oil, add rice and barley to take up the liquid...let cool...portion...freeze the xs for later...been doing this for years, dogs have always been healthy with xstreme glossy coat

Damn! really? How much do you make at once and at what cost? How much more does it cost than feeding a dog (or dogs) something like Iams? You must really love your pets!

- i make a 10 ltr stock pot full each week - after portioning theres a little left i can save for a rainy day, holidays etc...the cost is less than buying dog food...have only 1 dog at a time...learnt this from an aunt who had several dogs and cats she fed this way-could never get over how healthy they always looked

- the same applies to what you and i eat...we have really no idea what goes into the preprocessed shit sold in supermarkets...what i dont grow myself i buy in local farmers markets-and then wash well too...if i sweeten food i do it with maple syrup, but im still bothered by the flour and beans i need to buy, even here in europe, with all the anti-GM regulations, you cant tell what youre getting what with all this gene-modified stuff ... you are what you eat

- sure, even tho im not so keen on cod liver oil :D - just dont want to wake up curled up in the corner licking my balls :smoke:

:yikes:INXS, God, in His infinate wisdom, was smart enough so Man couldn't do that. If we could do that, no more mankind.:yikes::wtf:
Crash, you sure he don't gotta go?

Back