Deleted by Poster

Wel ge Fred.......where were your comments on safety when he was bragging about not wearing safety gear and tried to stop others from having an opinion and posting there experiences and thoughts on safety and the consequences...........................You never let a pic of a bike, (finished or not that doesn't show a front brake), be posted, without commenting on the safety aspect and the consequences............ Hell you even jump on members when they post a pic of their bike, and in that pic there may be a helmet that is not up to your safety standard................maybe you didn't want to be put on his ignore list like the 20 other members were, when they told him to be more respectful and mindful of his attitude and the way he was dissing the whole site..................Go back and read post #55............... is that the sort of attitude you condone and would have the site resort to.............

I still recon your wife is doing your crosswords...............

Wel ge Fred.......where were your comments on safety when he was bragging about not wearing safety gear and tried to stop others from having an opinion and posting there experiences and thoughts on safety and the consequences...........................You never let a pic of a bike, (finished or not that doesn't show a front brake), be posted, without commenting on the safety aspect and the consequences............ Hell you even jump on members when they post a pic of their bike, and in that pic there may be a helmet that is not up to your safety standard................maybe you didn't want to be put on his ignore list like the 20 other members were, when they told him to be more respectful and mindful of his attitude and the way he was dissing the whole site..................Go back and read post #55............... is that the sort of attitude you condone and would have the site resort to.............
I still recon your wife is doing your crosswords...............

My oh my, Skull,
I calls 'em like I see 'em and I've never seen a safety-related problem on our mutual friend's bikes.
His sartorial choices are another matter but as they seem to be posed shots, they are not motorcycle relevant
And the minimalist beanie was draped on a Harley. You gotta have a sense of humour to ride one of those, together with enough good sense to know you're being teased. Not to take every post as being dead serious like some folks seem to. Folks who I hold in high esteem, just as I do their great grandpa, and the prison ship that brung him.

He doesn't really care about the technical aspects. He's not going to do anything; he's only trolling.
Hi scott s,
how do you know that? Have you walked a mile in his madly expensive bright red shoes?
Besides, he ain't the only person who reads our replies to his posts. Detailed explanations of how a brake/tail light works may actually help someone.

Hey Fred if you want to keep in touch with him so much he has linked to his Instagram in each of his threads about 30 times.............If you cant find his threads let me know and ill post up some links...........

Hi scott s,
how do you know that? Have you walked a mile in his madly expensive bright red shoes?
Besides, he ain't the only person who reads our replies to his posts. Detailed explanations of how a brake/tail light works may actually help someone.

Because I've seen him do this on DoTheTon under several different aliases. Banned from there three times for this exact thing. Then, he did it on SOHC4. Banned from there twice.
He even posted the same thing on two forums. See post #46 in this thread. That's how I know.

This thread has caused much amusement for me, but then I have a Monty Python type sense of humour. I believe certain aspects of this thread have been deliberately written to tease and this is the "Troll" aspect. It appears that sometimes technical advice has been ignored, but this is probably part of the teasing game. In the real work, like the work place, the harmony of this thread would have been maintained with a couple of punches. Unfortunately the internet does not provide this option, so maybe the only weapon available is too ignore and hope the problem (not the person) goes away.

Perhaps I am being all high and mighty, but I see the nastiness starting to spread.

Last edited:
Love em, I grew up on Spike Milligen, (original Monty Python), on the Radio and later on TV, Monty Python, The Goodies, Young Ones and Don't forget Fawlty Towers, Yes Minister, Peter Cook and Dudly More, ............English humor appeals, just plain stupid with a play on words and taking the mickey.

Don't forget black adder. I like life of brian better than holy grail. Maybe im wierd? Or is it t others thats wierd?

Back