Dimensions of the bottom bolt on the forks?

lassenc

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey!

I am assembling my forks, but have lost the bottom bolts.

What are the dimensions?

Bottom, big allen/umbraco. The one you can get a special tool for. 34mm forks.

did you lose both of them? b/c if not just take the other one with you to find a replacement. If you did, I guess just order them from mikes. I can't remember who does the european mikes though.

I lost one, but I won't take the other one apart for that. Also, it's a standard iso metric bolt, I know that.

Not going to order one bolt alone though :) Will see what I can find out.

You won't take yours apart, but you would hope that someone else would to measure the bolt? I'd just take the other one apart and pull the damper bolt and get another one just like it.

Jesus. No I didn't expect anyone to take their forks apart to tell me the size. If someone knew the dimension, they could write here, if not, too bad.

I was going to say man. That's just pretty shitty. Yeah I don't know the dimensions. Your best bet might just be to take the other fork apart though. Or just order a pair of the bolts. Otherwise I have no idea how long you'll wait for an answer on that one.

Take your damper to a hardware store and try bolts till you find one that threads in. Then buy one about 35 mm long.

Back