Electronic Ignition Kit - Dynatek for GS1000

I was asked about using one of these systems for GS 1000 Classic Road Race outfit. I have no experience with Dynatek ignitions or the Vendor 4 into 1.
Gentlemen what are your experiences with them particularly in relation to GS Suzukis.
https://4into1.com/electronic-ignition-kit-dynatek-nippondenso-suzuki-gs550-750-850-1000-1977-1979/
If it's relevant, I have used Dynatek ignition on Harley and Buell. Harley and Buell have also in the past sold rebranded Dynatek, in Harley's case as Screaming Eagle. I wouldn't have an issue using Dynatek stuff again.

I was asked about using one of these systems for GS 1000 Classic Road Race outfit. I have no experience with Dynatek ignitions or the Vendor 4 into 1.
Gentlemen what are your experiences with them particularly in relation to GS Suzukis.
https://4into1.com/electronic-ignition-kit-dynatek-nippondenso-suzuki-gs550-750-850-1000-1977-1979/
I used to run them on my GSX11 outfit until I got sick of replacing bits. Best setup I used was OE GSX plate/pick-ups & Ignitech programable. Should fit the GS.

In terms of customer service/quality parts… 4into1 makes Mikes look like a 5star operation.

They are owned by a Chinese outfit and offer close to Zero in terms of support if you have an issue.

I would purchase elsewhere but if you do roll the dice and buy from them, buy it off Amazon (they sell on there) at least that way Amazon will force a refund if you have an issue.

*their house brand (manga) coils are prone to failure

Last edited:
There are China Dyna units on Aliexpress for fifty bucks. I got one last year in case I needed it, but the 40 year old Piranha ignition has yet to fail.
The Ignitech solution is one I looked seriously at and might yet buy one, as it uses the tried and trusted OEM pickups and advance mech.

There are China Dyna units on Aliexpress for fifty bucks. I got one last year in case I needed it, but the 40 year old Piranha ignition has yet to fail.
The Ignitech solution is one I looked seriously at and might yet buy one, as it uses the tried and trusted OEM pickups and advance mech.

I got a Chinese one from eBay for 52 bucks for my cb750.

I’ve had it for a few years and hasn’t skipped a beat.

If you were taking bets, I’d place my money on the eBay ones being real ones, without a dyna stamp. They are exact in every way but the logo.

Back