Exhaust and muffler advice

Torchard

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
My bike came with a new set of Pandemonium Double D pipes but I want something much quieter. I don’t see many pipe/muffler options that essentially follow the original layout. Do I need to buy pieces and have it welded up? Or buy old stock pipes and paint the chrome? Something more or less bolt-on would be more helpful. Thanks.

I'm not sure what you're looking for, but these are high quality and not cheap. I expect you can buy them on your side of the border.
Cone Engineering Quiet-er Core
upload_2021-9-2_13-20-32.png

upload_2021-9-2_13-22-41.png

Last edited:
I should have asked what kind of bike we're talking about. Are we talking bobber, chopper, tracker, brat, cafe, or stock? Please post a picture. That will help.

I should have asked what kind of bike we're talking about. Are we talking bobber, chopper, tracker, brat, cafe, or stock? Please post a picture. That will help.
Yes. Fair enough. I think it’ll look out of place if too close to stock.
My bike came with a new set of Pandemonium Double D pipes but I want something much quieter. I don’t see many pipe/muffler options that essentially follow the original layout. Do I need to buy pieces and have it welded up? Or buy old stock pipes and paint the chrome? Something more or less bolt-on would be more helpful. Thanks.
Right. I should have included a pic. I think a style that is too close to stock won’t look appropriate.
601026BF-6DAA-4549-A661-70B00999E92A.jpeg

Oh, I forgot about that. Too bad because that's the only place I know of that has the good Commandos.

Back