For Sale - Front and rear spokes for 18" wheels

andyxs

xs650 ***** browser
Reaction score
I have a set of spokes for an 18" front and a set for an 18" rear wheel. Both for 36 spoke wheels. The front set is off of eBay, I'll take $15 shipped for that. The rear set is from Mikesxs it's the cadmium plated set, I'll take 20 shipped for that set. The rear was installed for a little while but was never ran on the bike. The front set I lost and ended up buying another SS set from mikesxs, so of course now that I've spent the money these show up lol. My loss your gain, they were over $70 shipped on fleabay. The rear spokes I polished a little by hand. I only removed them because I bought Stainless steel for the rear to match the front set I bought.

In the picture the left is the front set, the right is the rear set. Thanks for looking.

Edit: the rear spoke set from Mike's is SOLD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
In the interest of full disclosure, This is the eBay front spoke set compared to the mikesxs stainless front spoke set. The eBay appears to be approximately 5mm longer. So, buy at your own risk, I DID NOT TRY TO INSTALL THE EBAY SET. I lost it months ago and just came across it in my spare bedroom earlier today, so I don't know how/ if it will work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 119
Back