Getting fat today

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
OK now we know what today is and we all are going to eat and drink our asses off. So tomorrow we need a walk a thon and post the distance that you walked to get off those pounds. Walking is the beat exercise that you can do even if you just walk down the street or around the house once a day it works.
SO EVERYONE have a GREAT turkey day EAT DRINK and Be with FAMILY
and for you guys that have nice weather go take a ride in the wind LOL
Rich

Attachments

• 3770189.jpg
    3770189.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 314
I am trying to take a minute or three and remember my reasons for thanks giving. It's been a rough year for me but there are many good things in life too. Like all my great XS650 friends! Enjoy brothers.

Yes some hiking will be on the menu tomorrow.

Unfortunately for me, I've been bouncing around 99* and 102* since yesterday , I haven't eaten in two days. I'm so hungry, but I'm running out of toilet paper to deal with the concequences. A really crappy situation. Lol

Real Sorry to hear your sick Angus, I feel for u mate. I had the Gastro real bad about 3 weeks ago, lost 3Kgs in a day. I have a realy Good Doctor, saved my bacon when i had Prostate cancer, and he sugested Bananas to get your potasium levels up again. He also sugested grated apple on toast, never heard of such a thing, and canot say it helps. Anyway we have a lot to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving all.

Damn Dude 104 and you are in the hospital
I ate so much it hurt yesterday so first thing this morning I walked two miles that's all I could do HAHA

Back