hello new guy here

gravelman

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
hi guys joe sammut here from huntsville ont i just joined ur forum so glad to meet u all i just picked up 72 xs2 that i have been hunting for years to find its a lovely piece with on only 20 thousand miles bike is all original except for the mufflers has some kind of dunstall knock offs with a hole size of ur baby finger does the bike no justice so i was wondering about the original style mufflers for xs2 that mikes xs adverises they say they have the original sound of the 72 factory mufflers any one have any feed back on them any help would be gtreat thanks joe and nice to be here

Welcome aboard gravelman. I used to live down Ontario way, and have been through Huntsville a few times.

You should enjoy the bike. Someone on the site will likely have some info on those mufflers.

Your post should have been posted in the "Garage", but no big deal...............Travis will likely move it over.

hey guys i just posted cpl piks of my new score and my beemer not shure where they ended up iam kinda new to this stuff thanks joe

Back