How many do you have to own before your an addict?

bbrown

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
Wooo hooo, just picked up my second 650!
1978, needs a little love.
Got it for $700 bones (cheap for Canada) and it starts on firts kick.
OK... it starts on first kick but then after you push choke the revs get higher and higher.
Good carb clean fresh plugs, oil and a pressure wash to knock the dirt off and we shall see what we have got to work with.
I will keep my first original and this one I will customize. :yikes:

IMG_20130630_150838_351.jpg

Do you mean to XS650's or motorcycles in general? Either way it's just one. But the more the merrier. BTW bbrown, nice score.

Last edited:
Nope, get your hands in your pockets and buy one, cobrasneverdie, you know you want to - and it's a great feeling bringing home something you know you will spend many happy hours with.

Anlaf

DSC00285_zpsea87c00b.jpg

My 79 Special II

DSC00225_zps502b1181.jpg

My 03 Road Star Silverado Silver Edition

IMG_20120415_193404_zps97b48ec9.jpg

My 02 SV650N

That's all for now. Don't know what the wife would think about a 4th!

Hello all,
Wooo hooo, just picked up my second 650!
1978, needs a little love.
Got it for $700 bones (cheap for Canada) and it starts on firts kick.
OK... it starts on first kick but then after you push choke the revs get higher and higher.
Good carb clean fresh plugs, oil and a pressure wash to knock the dirt off and we shall see what we have got to work with.
I will keep my first original and this one I will customize. :yikes:

View attachment 31905

Interesting front tire reversal.......or something going on there. Good score!
Two running 650's here along with a title possible frame, three extra engines and a plethora of miscellaneous pieces. As far as addictions go, it could be worse........

Two running and two extra engines. Third frame and engine project being considered and I know where a Special II is hiding in plain site. It's getting ugly, but in a good way.:D

Back