I have a service manual in PDF form

welcome crappies. Thanks for sharing on your first post. please excuse me and don't take it to heart.........

Sharing a link in a first up post without any introduction on a forum on the internet raises concerns with me..............now the link may be legit but as with my emails i will not open one unless i know the person or am expecting one from a source.

I invite you to make an intro and tell us what is behind your generosity, sharing the link in a first up post. Do you have a bike, share some pics.

welcome crappies. Thanks for sharing on your first post. please excuse me and don't take it to heart.........

Sharing a link in a first up post without any introduction on a forum on the internet raises concerns with me..............now the link may be legit but as with my emails i will not open one unless i know the person or am expecting one from a source.

I invite you to make an intro and tell us what is behind your generosity, sharing the link in a first up post. Do you have a bike, share some pics.
I clicked on it and it seems to be a decent copy of an XS650E factory service manual with suppliments through The SH
:thumbsup:

I see how this could look bad thanks for the heads up.

Back