Wanted - I want a good no issues points motor /trade?

rwingsfan

Xs 650 Dummy
Reaction score
Here is the deal. I want a good no issues points motor. Charging system is no concern as I do the PM swap anyway. Must be solid, lower end good, no cam chain tensioner issues, you know, a GOOD motor. I would buy outright, but here is some trade bait. I have three motors, two of which are runners, one supposed to have 750 cc. and a bunch of head work. The other have not heard run, but figure it will be easy enough. I have a clear title frame, a set of spoke wheels with rear drum. The rear needs a spoke replaced. Have a big box of parts. Also might let go of a set of VM34s with alloy intakes and throttle assembly. I have had a change of work setup so my time to work on these have been severly impacted. I want to get my chop up and running good with the smallest amount of headache, so a good solid runner from someone here I trust seems to be the best solution. I will travel up to 300 miles from central Iowa to make it happen. PM to see if we can make a deal

I'd just about be willing to build you a fresh motor with new gaskets, seals, bead blasted head and cylinders, new guides, etc... for some horse trading....