Keeps popping main fuse....

You realize there's an inverse relationship 'tween helpers and and dickhead comments... right?
Keep it up and see how much help dry's up? Or is that the plan? Woe-is-me.... why can't I get no one to help poor ol' me?

That crickets I hear off in the distance? :cautious:

Listen man I’ve respected you from day one!! You started getting disrespectful and talking down to me weeks ago cause i dont know electricity at all and this is all new to me….hell i didnt even know what a circuit was before all this, let alone make a inline fuse connector and connect it to different circuits so i dont give FUCK what you think, im proud of myself!! So yea it is “ROCKET SCIENCE” as you say (another one of your stupid smart ass fuckin comments) And the only reason i talk shit to you is CAUSE U CONTINUE TO DO SO in literally every post you write….you cant ever respond without saying some sarcastic ass shit. Look at your first post to me tonight. Nothing but sarcastic shit. You think i wanna hear that shit. Dont even reply man, its calmer without ya even here….But its you man and its all good!! I can take it, but don’t expect the shit not to get dished the fuck back is all i can say!

Last edited:
... or do I need to explain "inverse" BENNO?
As I recall, you called us a bunch of dicks back when you "thought" you had it fixed.... Sumin' along the lines of "fuck you old men"... I'm cool.

Now it's blowin' fuses and you need help again?
2 words... fuck off.

Never called you a dick…i never ever disrespect ANY ONE unless they disrespect me like YOU DID!! yea said a bunch of ass men cause at that point is when your stupid ass sarcasm towards me began….like im just supposed to understand all this electrical shit day one is your thinking….i dont need you. Plenty of others that aint gotta constantly say sarcastic smart ass shit and really want to help. So how bout you fuck off as you just told me. Noone asked you to come on here tonight…aint noone forcing you to reply and comment. Go build some rotors that work!

You realize there's an inverse relationship 'tween helpers and and dickhead comments... right?
Keep it up and see how much help dry's up? Or is that the plan? Woe-is-me.... why can't I get no one to help poor ol' me?

That crickets I hear off in the distance? :cautious:

Buddy you aint the ONLY one who knows electricity in this world!! Come down off that pedestal a little, theres a million others i can ask shit too and youve seen it! Lol. You aint been around for over a week and ive got more accomplished then than when ya were around. 🤔😁😂

More than sure….im positive…95% dont have sarcastic shit to say like you!! Scroll thru the posts, noone talks shit like you! Bye man, this aint worth my time!
Physician, heal thyself. As someone previously said, respect is gained, not given. Maybe you should go back and have a look at your comments. Then maybe you'll understand why I became such a dick... or not.

Again, don't let the door hit you in the ass.
thumbsup.gif

Physician, heal thyself. As someone previously said, respect is gained, not given. Maybe you should go back and have a look at your comments. Then maybe you'll understand why I became such a dick... or not.

Again, don't let the door hit you in the ass. View attachment 241227

Blah blah. … And dont let a rotor fall on your head! 🤣👏🏼👏🏼

FYI, that table - with the amps - I conferred with Jim on that because I wasn't sure; so now you're on your own👻

Never called you a dick…i never ever disrespect ANY ONE unless they disrespect me like YOU DID!! yea said a bunch of ass men cause at that point is when your stupid ass sarcasm towards me began….like im just supposed to understand all this electrical shit day one is your thinking….i dont need you. Plenty of others that aint gotta constantly say sarcastic smart ass shit and really want to help. So how bout you fuck off as you just told me. Noone asked you to come on here tonight…aint noone forcing you to reply and comment. Go build some rotors that work!

This site provides free advice for all thing XS650. The advise i freely given by members who give up their time to help others who are having problems. Any and all advice has to be taken on the presumption that there will be conflicting advice at times or any advice given needs to be used in conjunction with manuals and other forms of educational information that can be bought online, from a bookstore or from a reputable person who who pot for free online.

How do you find these other reference points. There is a tech menu on here that contain information that should be used in conjunction with information given and throughout these links in the tech menu there are links to outside information sources.

If the information that is being received cannot be understood and conflicts arise from not being able to understand the advice or the subject at hand then stop asking people to give their time and advice, (freely given out of the goodness of their heart), and take the bike to a hop where you will get it fixed and any problem that arise after that then you can argue with them and may have some recourse because they are charging you for their work and if the work is defective then they will have to fix it on their dime.

Pissing off people who are more than qualified, because of confusion, due to all sorts of things like, people cross posting information that can sometimes be out of sequence, due to time zone differences or they are not sitting at their computer waiting for you to ask question, (they might be rewinding a rotor, painting, working on their own bike or doing chores for SWMBO or jut chilling out and enjoying their own time), before they answer.

Instead of reading this and taking it on board i expect a couple of words will be cherry picked and the whole post will taken out on context and looked as an insult. It's not.

It is a chance for you to think about not only what you want from the members here but also to ask yourself how can i help those who are helping me selflessly.

Am i really learning if i am spending more time asking questions and replying with smart arse answers, (yes you are and if you don't think you are then it is a communication problem), than getting the problem solved by doing.

Not fixed but learned a shit TON more not having you around clogging up the posts with dumb shit

Congratulions,

You have alienated some of the most talented, compassionate, knowledgeable members on this forum . I don’t blame them for their attitudes and responses . I agree with them: “just chuck it into the f— it bucket “ and move on .

This site provides free advice for all thing XS650. The advise i freely given by members who give up their time to help others who are having problems. Any and all advice has to be taken on the presumption that there will be conflicting advice at times or any advice given needs to be used in conjunction with manuals and other forms of educational information that can be bought online, from a bookstore or from a reputable person who who pot for free online.

How do you find these other reference points. There is a tech menu on here that contain information that should be used in conjunction with information given and throughout these links in the tech menu there are links to outside information sources.

If the information that is being received cannot be understood and conflicts arise from not being able to understand the advice or the subject at hand then stop asking people to give their time and advice, (freely given out of the goodness of their heart), and take the bike to a hop where you will get it fixed and any problem that arise after that then you can argue with them and may have some recourse because they are charging you for their work and if the work is defective then they will have to fix it on their dime.

Pissing off people who are more than qualified, because of confusion, due to all sorts of things like, people cross posting information that can sometimes be out of sequence, due to time zone differences or they are not sitting at their computer waiting for you to ask question, (they might be rewinding a rotor, painting, working on their own bike or doing chores for SWMBO or jut chilling out and enjoying their own time), before they answer.

Instead of reading this and taking it on board i expect a couple of words will be cherry picked and the whole post will taken out on context and looked as an insult. It's not.

It is a chance for you to think about not only what you want from the members here but also to ask yourself how can i help those who are helping me selflessly.

Am i really learning if i am spending more time asking questions and replying with smart arse answers, (yes you are and if you don't think you are then it is a communication problem), than getting the problem solved by doing.

Preach to your boy, Jim,, not to me. He’s the one who started with all the negativity and the sarcasm. It’s not for me to hear so you can stop blaming me for everything.

Congratulions,

You have alienated some of the most talented, compassionate, knowledgeable members on this forum . I don’t blame them for their attitudes and responses . I agree with them: “just chuck it into the f— it bucket “ and move on .

Blah blah blah! It’s better to alienate people who are constantly sarcastic and constantly offend you as if you’re supposed to know everything about an electrical system. So it is what it is man. You can take your opinions somewhere else as well. I give two shits what you think. Would you put up with someone who constantly a sarcastic told you? If so, you got issues.

Back