Keihin Carbs

Wally

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Seem to be running rich on left side have droped to lower main jet & needle is on second from top engine is 650cc.
but i see something is blocking the air jet on this one & not on the other it looks like a drop of blastic or filler that was meant to be there but is only on left side & not right side Any help please

Attachments

• Photo0124.jpg
    Photo0124.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 90
Seem to be running rich on left side have droped to lower main jet & needle is on second from top engine is 650cc.
but i see something is blocking the air jet on this one & not on the other it looks like a drop of blastic or filler that was meant to be there but is only on left side & not right side Any help please

If the other side is ok i would suspect that it should not be their .How hard would it be to pick it out put the jetting back the way it was and try it

Be fore I say anything I want to say I don't have a set of these carbs so take what I say as just a swag.
I don't think it should be there. With it there you can't change the air jet if you need to.
Having said that I think someone with more knowledge will confirm on deny my statement.
Hey carb guru's!

Back