LAST TWO WEEKENDS then REST HAHA

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
OK got two weekends coming up testing motors and done for 2015 motor builds.
Got to go south this weekend and be there for BUSA test before big race. Then in two weeks I will be at ATCO NJ for the motorcycle race of the year. Atco always brings out the best of the best and some street racers out of Philly running the CLUB WARS. My bike won the Club Wars last year so maybe it will show its stuff again this year if rider and bike show up. If you want to see the fastest 1/4 mile bikes on the planet come on down. I will be roaming the pits all day Saturday . You will get to see some cool 6 second 200 mph runs on a motorcycle. I am only there as a consultant so this year I also get to stand on the starting line and watch. Not getting dirty HAHA. Maybe LARRY SPIDERMAN McBRIDE will be there with his 5 second Top Fuel Bike and you got to see it live. Maybe we will get PJ out there with his killer street busa.
and me on my blue bike in my younger years LOL
BE GOOD have a great LABOR DAY WEEKEND and drink a BEER for me because I can't LOL
Rich:thumbsup:
KEEP CHOPPIN

Attachments

• 2013-07-19 15.25.42.jpg
    2013-07-19 15.25.42.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 2014-06-14 13.55.29.jpg
    2014-06-14 13.55.29.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1904.JPG
    IMG_1904.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 107
OK got back a day early all good on the motor tests so now they are heading out to race so no need to sit my ass another night in a motel. So I am finally done with HAYABUSA motors HAHA. No builds for this year.
Hey Phil stay on your brother in law to fix that title so we can sell this bike. Had one guy look at it but without the title can't make a deal.

OK this weekend coming up 3 days of DRAG RACING at ATCO RACEWAY here in New Jersey.
Come on down if you are not too far away and see the quickest bikes go down the quarter mile. I will be there all day SUNDAY giving some support again to the club wars race. Get to see one of the fastest bikes ever Larry SPIDERMAN McBride go down the 1/4 mile in the 5 second zone as fast as a funny car or dragster.
If you want to race you can jump into street ET. 10 years ago a buddy won it on a QA50 that's right a QA50 it was the funniest thing ever so anyone has a shot.
COOL bikes good looking woman what more do you want???
Get one of those NY PA NJ DEL XS650 on the track

Wish i could make it. Working all weekend again. Last day off was 8/31 and next day off is 9/14. Where I am end of summer (west indian juve and west indian steel drum festival and west indian parade) then into september (un general assembly and this year pope is in town to) is busiest time that is out of what we normally do at my job. We get sent out to all those things. I'll be lucky if i manage to get 5-6 total days off this month.

Hey man BRING the big gun with you. Be safe and watch out for the NUTZ
I got to go to Brooklyn on Saturday for a block party to make sure I have the car for sunday HAHA I will have the big gun with me my cousins Joe SMITH and John WESSON I can't run anymore so I have to stay and deal with the crazies.:wtf:

I'm sure you'll be alright. Have fun at the block party. And once I settle down at the end of September we can talk about the xs. I know which route I want to go. Have a pretty good idea. I'm sure me and you (mainly your fab and engine work making my idea work) can pull it off nicely.

Rode a BUSA that my wifes nephew had heavily modded and I will say this.
I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE BEEN SO AFRAID OF A MOTORCYCLE IN MY LIFE.

He had done some engine work, had the fuel management software flashed to a more aggressive profile, bobbed the rear and lowered it by3 inches or so. I hopped on it,,took a nice easy feel it up spin. Got back then decided to turn it loose. Literally I was at 120 at the end of 2nd gear. This thing is a beast,,in all seriousness it belonged on a track somewhere . HAHAHA Not on the street. When I got off of it I was shivering from fear man, and I don't fear much. No way,,,nope,,you can have it...

Last year was my Busa year we built 5 for the street and two race motors. I was able to get one of the race motors to 7:0's in the quarter mile we were going for 6:90 but didn't happen. The other motor was a twin but guy riding it was not as skilled as other rider so that only went mid 7's. Not fast enough for grudge racing. I wanted to ride both but the better half said NO!. Two of the street ones I did one runs low 9's all motor and the other broke into the high 8's and both drive on the street. If I added a bottle on both they would run mid to low 8's. Plus Hayabusa not the top dog the new H2R Kawasaki has gone low 8"s stock motor but its supercharged HAHA... Stock from the factory runs low 9"s
I am done now for 2015 and 2016 on those motors two much to deal with and I sold off a lot of my tools so DONE..... I will play with the 16 second XS650 motors HAHA

Back