Left/Forward Facing Petcock

kvanderploeg

The Dutch Terror
Reaction score
I ordered a petcock for my tank, which has a 3/8" NPT bung on the right side of the tank. I was hoping the fuel line would clear the head, but it's not going to, and hot head and gas line are two things that don't mix well. This is the one I bought:

StraightPetcock.jpg

I'm now looking for what appears to be called either a left-pointing or forward facing version of this petcock, and I'm not having much luck. Pingel and a few others make some $80-$100 models, but come on, that's crazy. I'm basically looking for the mirror image of this:

RightAnglePetcock.jpg

Any help or suggestions of where to look for this, or maybe even a different search term would be appreciated. Thanks!

Kent

i had the same issue try jireh cycles part number 21-102.I had to use a adapter .the petcock is 1/4 pipe my tank was 3/8 pipe,no reserve but it works nicely

I believe i found some for $30 each through Either dennis kirk or Jp cycle that were under the drag specialties brand.

Pull the brass fitting out plug the hole drill a hole where you want it put the brass fitting back in.

Back