Wanted - Looking for a stock untitled xs frame

visimpact

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Looking for a stock untitled xs frame NO LONGER NEEDED

I am currently looking for a stock frame. Untitled and in one piece if possible. It's for mock ups so title is not needed. It's not going back on the road. Looking for something close to Philly area or surrounding suburbs. Pm me if u have the motts.

Last edited:
I am currently looking for a stock frame. Untitled and in one piece if possible. It's for mock ups so title is not needed. It's not going back on the road. Looking for something close to Philly area or surrounding suburbs. Pm me if u have the motts.

I have a almost complete bike with no title, was gonna break it down and try to find a titled frame. Actually e-mailed you a few months ago to get a quote to do the brat mod since I live in Ardmore. The mechanic that sold it to me told me his auto tag friend could get a title for it. I didn't know how hard it was before I bought it, doubt it will be a 100% legit title. I am thinking I want to start with a new titled frame. i would sell it today but the bike still isn't broken down. Would even be willing to trade for some paint or frame mod credit down the line. Don't know how long it might take me to break it down, wanna keep most of the parts, wheels, front end, engine. let me know. You can call my cell if you want. 610-348-4852 or e-mail ufa28@aol.com

John W

I got a line on a few frames from a member here today that are dirt cheap. Its a few hours drive though so I may be down to work something out with you just to save the gas and time. I only need the stripped down frame so I dont need your parts. Just the frame. I have a xs 650 frame here with a title Im putting one of my kits on and selling if you are interested. I can work out a credit toward that if you want. Let me know. Mike Visual Impact

Back