Trade - Looking for engine: will modify your home loan

fuck the police

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Im new to this forum. I have been trying to get my 1982 xs650 build off the ground. I thought I had it street ready, then was told that my engine needed a rebuild. The bottom end. Since I've never done something like that its been stitting in my garage.
I am looking for a trade opportunity. Either engine/ bike, or in fact any toy that might strike my interest. I have been in the mortgage industry for the past 3 years, specifically Loan Modifications. I currently work for a pretty large company doing this across the nation. Now, I know the need for this, and if you need help on your home and have something to trade I would love to talk to you. I need a Vehicle to get to work. We just moved office and my commute sucks.
My xs650 is an 82. Im located in SD, California. The perfect scenario would be if someone could rebuild my engine or help me on my Cafe build.

I am an expert in my industry, and I value my time. I am also considerate and willing to trade for someone who can help me in what I need. PM me. Lets see what we can work out.:)

Yea theres a reason, I got on this forum right after a on duty police officer cut a corner and hit me head on with my girl friend on the back. Destroyed my xs650 that i worked a year on. It was my first bike, i miss it haha. They then had the odacity to make me take a field sobriety test. Always looking to point the blame. Fuckers. I have another project, now i just dont have the time. I need to find someone in the area.

Back